- J: How was your meeting?
- T: It was good! I'm defending in two months.
- J to L: So can we sabotage her defense so she'll stay with us forever?
- L: PMR, that should be a thing.
- D: What's PMR?
- T: It's a girl thing. You just wouldn't understand!
- L: Guess what it stands for.
- D: ... Is the R for rage?
- L & T: YEAH!
- L: Why's there a guy being hit in the head by a toilet on your shirt?
- B: Oh it's from Half Life where they have these guns...
- T: They have guns that shoot out toilets?!
- S: You'll meet your spirit animal. It's going to be a fox and it's going to talk to you in this Johnny Cash voice.
- A: I really hope it breaks out a guitar and starts singing "Hurt" to me.
hot for teacher
- L: You know, I'm sure there are a lot of guys who are into you. I'm not just talking about students either; there's probably some faculty too.
- A: You think so? .... So do you think G would be into me?
- L: Why didn't you tell me sooner? I could have introduced you!
- A: Can I tell you something? AL and M thought you had a crush on me before.
- L: Really? Okay... AL and M are both in relationships. I mean M's boyfriend is not a big deal, but AL's boyfriend is in the military, so he could kick my ass. So the only person left I could be the friendliest with is you.
april fool's babies
- M: N thinks L is pregnant.
- L: I feel bad. She's really happy for me.
- M: Okay, let's say that you're covering for me then.
- L: And then we'll say that you're covering for T!
- K: I told C about our prank on N.
- T: We kind of changed it.
- C: What'd you guys do?
- T: It's so ridiculous. So... at first we pretended like L was pregnant, but then we changed it so that M was covering for L, but then we changed it again so that M was covering for me.
- C: Wait, so who does she think is pregnant?
- T: Me. Right now, I'm pregnant.
- L: T, You have to look super hot for every Friday meeting from now on.
- L: I wonder why he hasn't shown up for the last two meetings...
- T: I wish he would give me 24 hours notice if he's not coming. I just want to be able to dress homeless on Fridays!